A great gift planner will:
- Honor Donor Confidences. Making a gift out of estate assets may touch sensitive concerns regarding personal wealth and family expectations for some donors. A great gift planner recognizes this and is sensitive to a donor’s concerns.
- Provide Information. The gift planner should be knowledgeable about various gift vehicles and opportunities that best match a donor’s goals and desires.
- Meet With Advisors. Sometimes a gift plan can be confusing and difficult to explain. A great gift planner is able to discuss the plan in detail with a donor’s advisors so they have a good grasp of what the donor desires.
- Coordinate the Gift Plan. A great gift planner is good at fitting all the puzzle pieces together. She will help orchestrate the gift process with a checklist of steps and will move the process along so that the donor’s gift giving experience is stress free and enjoyable.
- Provide Ongoing Contact. Once a donor has made a gift, a great gift planner will maintain contact with the donor to ensure that the donor remains connected with the organization throughout the donor’s gift giving cycle.
To request a brochure on our planned giving services call 1-888-206-0066.
Comments are closed.